Re: Is implied lineto after moveto ambiguous?

On Wed, Apr 21, 2010 at 2:47 PM, Erik Dahlstrom <ed@opera.com> wrote:
> On Wed, 21 Apr 2010 19:18:52 +0200, Rick <graham.rick@gmail.com> wrote:
> New spec text is as follows:
> [[ Start a new sub-path at the given (x,y) coordinate. M (uppercase)
> indicates that absolute coordinates will follow; m (lowercase) indicates
> that relative coordinates will follow. If a moveto is followed by multiple
> pairs of coordinates, the subsequent pairs are treated as implicit lineto
> commands. Hence, implicit lineto commands will be relative if the moveto is
> relative, and absolute if the moveto is absolute. If a relative moveto (m)
> appears as the first element of the path, then it is treated as a pair of
> absolute coordinates. In this case, subsequent pairs of coordinates are
> treated as relative even though the initial moveto is interpreted as an
> absolute moveto. ]]

>> I haven't tested browsers, I would be willing to expend the effort if
>> any interest is shown.
>
> We have one new test for this spec change, but you are most welcome to do
> further testing (and help us improve the testsuite).

Thanks Erik.

The new definition looks clear (it agrees with me!) and the test is
comprehensive.  I think it's handled.  New tests would be best
implemented for untested issues.

I notice the test for this shows red on failure, it someone was
thinking in the beginning, they all would.

--
Cheers!
Rick