Re: Canvas - SVG Bridge

Wow!  I was just thinking about writing something like this and then
received this e-mail in my inbox.

Another reason it is useful:  I am programming interactive mathematical and
3d rendering demos in javascript.  I switched from using SVG to canvas
because of the huge speed increases gained by avoiding the DOM.  But I am
much more attracted to SVG as an actual graphics format.

With your tool, besides allowing students using my demos to save the canvas
as PNG, I can now allow them to export as SVG.