Re: [svg-developers] Re: Forcing browsers to render SVG in text/html context

On Jul 23, 2009, at 10:26 , Helder Magalhães wrote:
> Nevertheless, I still find the <script type="image/svg+xml"> [1]
> approach sounds a bit of a hack and hope to investigate further in
> order to understand if it's possible to use more standards markup.

It might not be ideal for various reasons, but it's pretty much
standard so long as it's properly labelled with the correct media
type. The main issue is that semantically it means that it's not part
of the content, but I can live with that. It's certainly a work-around
that's simple and works well!

--
Robin Berjon - http://berjon.com/