Re: SVG Tiny1.1 - TextField Issue

Hi selva,

> I have an problem with textfield in the SVG(Tiny 1.1).it work well on emulator
> and not in my mobile it switch off my mobile(when i get to the svg file with textfield),
> so i need help to resolve this issue.

First of all, note that this mailing list is aimed at debating the SVG
specification itself. For general SVG support, please use a more
appropriate forum such as SVG Developers [1]. ;-)

I'd say you are facing an implementation issue. Most likely it is due
to an encoding issue which is crashing an incomplete XML parser, but
I'm just guessing -- please be sure to provide a minimum of detail in
order to get valuable feedback. At least:
 * Mobile brand and model;
 * SVG implementation and version (if you installed a plug-in to view
SVG content);
 * SVG sample which is triggering the crash (text copy+paste or
attachment -- later is generally preferred although SVG Developers
doesn't accept file attachments so the former should be used there).

Hope this helps,
 Helder Magalhães