RE: Last Call Comments for SVG 1.2 Tiny

I concur with Martin on cross-posting. For those of us who peer into many different areas of W3C (i18n, wai, etc.), cross-posting is incredibly convenient. I find that I can't reasonably subscribe to or follow a dozen or more outside lists. Posting both to my "home" list and yours makes it easier to work through issues.

Addison

Addison Phillips
Globalization Architect -- Lab126

Internationalization is not a feature.