Re: [1.2T-LC] behaviour for stroking rectangles [ACTION-2202]

Dr Olaf Hoffmann wrote:

> in T.10 9 Basic Shapes
> http://www.w3.org/TR/SVGMobile12/changes.html#shapes
> is noted:
> 'Changed the behavior of stroking rectangles (esp. with rx values) back to the
> 1.1 full behavior to keep consistency.'

> This does not really look like
>'Changed the behavior of stroking rectangles (esp. with rx values) back to the
>1.1 full behavior to keep consistency.'
>
>Is this an accident or can someone explain, how this improves consistency with
>1.1?  ;o)

Since we have public cvs changelogs[1] you can see that it was an accidental commit that caused this[2], and it's also confirmed by further evidence[3] in the testsuite.

Please confirm that the latest revision[4] addresses your concern.

Cheers
/Erik, on behalf of the SVG WG

[1] http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/SVG/profiles/1.2T/master/shapes.html
[2] See revisions 1.31 and 1.32, http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/SVG/profiles/1.2T/master/shapes.html.diff?r1=1.31&r2=1.32&f=h