Re: [1.2T-LC] behaviour for stroking rectangles

Hi, Dr. Olaf-

Thanks for your feedback.  We'll discuss your issue, and get back to you
soon.  In the meantime, you should be able to see your issue here:

http://www.w3.org/2006/02/lc-comments-tracker/19480/single-page.html/

We are still working out the cleanest way to track all comments, by the
way, so stay tuned.

Regards-
-Doug, on behalf of the SVG WG