From: "fred.wang@free.fr" <fred.wang@free.fr>
To: Fulio Pen <fuliopen@yahoo.com>
Cc: www-svg@w3.org
Sent: Sunday, September 14, 2008 7:55:39 AM
Subject: Re: Displaying chinese ideographs in svg page with Javascript and unicode

Hi,

I downloaded your svg page with the W3C's editor Amaya, saving it with the
charset "UTF-8". Then I edited the document and included a Chinese character
for "Moon". It is displayed well in Firefox. See attachment.

I'm not sure whether it is what you want. Javascript need to be use only if you
want the text to change dynamically.

HTH,

Fred