Re: [1.2T-LC] i18n comment 6: Direction and bidi-override attributes (ISSUE-2107)

On Oct 30, 2008, at 16:33 , Richard Ishida wrote:
> Note that I still don't see direction or unicode-bidi in the element
> table at http://dev.w3.org/SVG/profiles/1.2T/publish/elementTable.html
>
> I assume that this is because they are 'properties', and that the
> green tick in the third column of elements such as svg, text, etc.
> means that any property can be used with those elements.

That is correct, at the top of that document you can see the table's
explanation indicating that the tick means: "All properties defined in
this specification can be set as attributes on the given element." If
you follow the link to the Property Table (http://dev.w3.org/SVG/profiles/1.2T/publish/attributeTable.html#PropertyTable
) you'll see that they are both there (which in turn means they're in
the schema).

--
Robin Berjon - http://berjon.com/