Re: Any good 3D library?

Peter, thanks for the feedback!

The error you get with Webkit is a byproduct of the current reliance
on jQuery SVG speaking.  The 1.0.0 version of my library will be
completely independent and should render in Webkit.  Additionally, I
also wrote a 2D function plotter (see
http://cis.jhu.edu/~shanest/project/metricpatterntheory/additional/advection/advection1.html
) and it works fully well in IE with Adobe SVG, which the 3D renderer
does not for some reason.  Anyone know why this might be the case?

Please let me know what you find when you use the library as I am
always trying to improve it.  New features, better design patterns,
etc.