Re: [1.2T-LC] Comments on Last Call WD of SVG T1.2 (ISSUE-2142)

Hi, Cyril-

Cyril Concolato wrote (on 10/13/08 7:03 AM):

> * Section 5.10.1 Attributes common to all elements The use of the new
> attributes (rel, rev,...) is not clear.

The purpose, use, and applicability of the new attributes has been
clarified considerably in the Editor's Draft of the specification. [1]
Please see also the wording on "metadata attributes" for more details. [2]

For the most part, SVG does not define the values for these attributes,
but relies on other specifications to make use of them as appropriate.
SVG may define specific values for some of these attribute in the future.

> Could you mention if ARIA is
> also meant to be used in each of rel, rev ... attributes?

I don't believe ARIA will have values for these, but that's for ARIA (or
any other applicable specification) to specify.

Please let us know if this satisfies your comment.

[1] http://dev.w3.org/SVG/profiles/1.2T/publish/struct.html#Core.attrib
[2]
http://dev.w3.org/SVG/profiles/1.2T/publish/metadata.html#MetadataAttributes

Regards-