Re: limitations of units and a proposed "percent+offset" extension

Hi, Rob-

As I mentioned a while back, we are definitely interested in a layout
module.  Cameron McCormack is laying much of the groundwork, but the SVG
WG discussed your proposal and we think that it would fit in there.

I took the liberty of starting a module to start playing around with
what we would need to specify:

   http://dev.w3.org/SVG/modules/layout/publish/SVGLayout.html

Don't take anything in there too seriously, especially my terminology. :)

Let me know what you think.  If you have implemented something like this
in your bling build, I'd love to see it.

Regards-
-Doug Schepers
W3C Team Contact, WebApps, SVG, and CDF