Re: Devices XML

I probably do not have an answer for you, but I think it would be good if
you could ellaborate more on it.
Can you describe in more detail what you are looking for? Maybe that makes
the idea clearer for other people on this list, which probably are much more
capable than me in pointing you to existing standards efforts.

best wishes,
Felipe C. da S. Sanches
Inkscape.org