Re: ISSUE-37: RE: SVG in HTML proposal

Chris,

Can you clarify what you mean, exactly?

My understanding is that the DOM should be no different than it is in
SVG-in-XHTML.  That is:

   <svg id='svg1'...>... </svg>

DOM node 'svg1' has a parent node of the HTML:body node, regardless of the
serialization.  The namespace of the SVG nodes in the DOM are in the SVG
namespace, etc.

Regards,
Jeff