Re: "maybe even in the fact that you use words as all," (sic)

OK, at least I can see you are serious, but do you
not accept that for /some/ people, their literacy
is already as advanced as they can achieve, yet
it is still difficult (if not impossible) for them
to derive any real meaning from anything other than
the simplest (written) utterances ?

Philip TAYLOR
--------