Re: Namespace error in media-video-220-t.svg

Hi Julien,

Yes, found that namespace issue as well. Note that this issue has
already been fixed and will appear in the new release of the test suite.

Please let me know if you find more issues in the tests.

Thanks again for the help! :)

Kind Regards,

Anthony