Re: Reference PNG for struct-use-01-t

Hi Julien,

Thank you for finding the issue and highlighting it. Yes, I agree there
is a problem with the reference PNG for struct-use-01-t.

As you suggest the reference image should have the text in italic and bold.

I've fixed the reference image so it is now correct. The update will
appear in the next release of the test suite.

Thanks again,

Anthony

--

The information contained in this email message and any attachments may
be confidential and may also be subject to legal professional privilege.

If you have received this email in error, please immediately advise the
sender by return email and delete the information from your system.