Re: a new SVG microformat

Hi Jonathan
 >do you know of any popular and simple SVG specific RDF schemas?
No
 >here is a schema to describe GUIs which was created in ~2004:
I am a big admirer of your attitude and all your work.

Random playful thoughts:
Looking forward as things play out; inline[1] SVG with HTML5(?)[2]
and XHTML 2[3] ,which will hopefully embrace SVG more completely.
As RDFa [4] moves forward, it is super cool in both XHTML/HTML.
To me, for SVG, as many are, working constructively forward, maybe
how it goes with. SVG + RDFa moving forward, might have opportunity.

A pure SVG document environment:), N3[5] with N3Logic[6] looks rather
wonderful to me. If one can invent, create N3Logic from N3, why not
add N3SVG(:))[7]. Playing with authoring environments, looking toward
a more dynamic, direct way to "hand_code" . N3, N3Logic + SVG
look like a gold mine to me, visualization to problem solving etc..

Good things ahead.

Peace
Michael
(heading out of office, a 30 hour road trip)

[1] http://svgx.org/good-motoring-for-svg.html
[2] http://www.whatwg.org/specs/web-apps/current-work/
[3] http://www.w3.org/MarkUp/
[4] http://www.w3.org/MarkUp/2008/ED-rdfa-syntax-20080125/
[5] http://www.w3.org/TeamSubmission/n3/
[6] http://arxiv.org/PS_cache/arxiv/pdf/0711/0711.1533v1.pdf
[7] http://n3svg.org

Additional Stuff;
Protocols and Formats Working Group (PFWG) Public Page
http://www.w3.org/WAI/PF/
Roadmap for Accessible Rich Internet Applications (WAI-ARIA Roadmap)
http://www.w3.org/TR/wai-aria-roadmap/
OWL 1.1 Web Ontology Language
http://www.w3.org/TR/owl11-syntax/