Re: Test case for Timer

Hi, Julien-

We really appreciate your contribution to our test suite!  We would love
to see more tests from the community, and we are working on a way to
facilitate this (by the way, the CSS WG is also working on community
test suite contributions [1], and we are talking with them about teaming
up to make creating and contributing tests as smooth as possible).

In order for us to use any test from someone who isn't a W3C member, our
legal department requires the contributor to fill out a form [2] to
grant W3C the rights to publish the test and redistribute it according
to our licenses.  If you need help with this form, please let me know
offlist.

[1]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-css-testsuite/2008Apr/0025.html
[2] http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/1/testgrants-200409/