Re: SVG in HTML proposal

On Mon, 14 Jul 2008, Erik Dahlström wrote:

> The SVG WG is happy to announce the first draft proposal for how to
> handle SVG in HTML (see attachment).

This draft proposal received a number of comments pointing out some
problems with it. Would it be possible for the SVG working group to
provide an estimate of when a revised proposal that addresses those issues
might be raised, or whether the SVG WG would rather wait for my own more
detailed review of the proposal before revising the draft, or whether the
SVG WG is content with not revising the draft at all? Any information you
might be able to provide would be very useful in terms of my scheduling
what I will be working on in the next few months.

Thanks!