Re: RE : Test Suite Errors

Hi Nitesh,

Thanks for pointing that out. I've fixed the link on the Wiki page so
that it points to the most recent official release (23rd May 2008) of
the SVG Test Suite.

Please note that you may also view the archive [1] where the most recent
work on the Test Suite is carried out. WARNING: The SVG archive directly
are strictly working progress only. Unless stated otherwise the tests in
this repository are not part of an official release.

All official releases packaged up in a ZIP file with the links posted on
the wiki.

Kind Regards,

Anthony Grasso

[1] http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/SVG/profiles/1.2T/test/svg/