Re: Can symbol contain width and height attributes?

I think firefox and batik use width and height in 'symbol' as default
value for width and height in 'use', so it makes some sense. Also
documentation about referencing 'symbol' with 'use' is a bit unclear.
It says 'symbol' is deep cloned into generated tree, with exception
that 'symbol' is replaced with 'svg'. It might give an impression than
'symbol' attributes are cloned as well.

Anyway DTD says 'symbol' shouldn't have width and height attributes,
so I will report bugs to batik and firefox.