Re: [OT?] Jonathan's mail crashes Mail.app

Oliver,

Regarding composing emails:

Crash bug: slightly weird. close viewing window by dragging to bottom.
select email with svg sig, click reply all >> crash
works fine if email can be seen before replying.

Hang bug: open Preferences, Signatures >> Hang 20sec or more, maybe
crash, didn't wait to find out...

I filed this as radar bug: 5807172 18/03/08 this is a regression,
things had been fine for quite some months...

due to closed nature of bugreporter and my laziness this bug has
morphed to cover a broad range of issues...
ie composing svg signature as well as viewing svg signatures etc... my
apologies

mail.app: Version 3.2 (919/919.2)
Safari: Version 3.1.1 (5525.18)
Webkit: r32220