Re: Announcement: SVG WG and SVG Interest Group Chartered

Hi, Jonathan-

Jonathan Chetwynd wrote (on 4/17/08 2:52 AM):
> Doug,
>
> whilst appreciating your enthusiasm, please note the link "Join the SVG
> Interest Group." is currently password protected
> http://www.w3.org/2007/11/SVG_rechartering/SVG-IG-charter.html

Yes, as I mentioned, this is somewhat experimental, and there will be a
transition period while we get everything set up.

The SVG IG was only just approved, so we weren't able to set everything
up beforehand; we wanted to announce it as soon as it could be known
publicly, and we will have a follow-up soon on details of how to join
and what to do.  It may be a few weeks before everything is in place,
but we will work on it as quickly as possible.

Of particular interest to you may be that we intend to make a focus
group on specific accessibility issues, and will be inviting known
experts in the matter to participate in those discussions.  Your
feedback there will be very helpful.

Regards-
-Doug Schepers
W3C Team Contact, SVG, CDF, and WebAPI