Re: animate-elem-33-t

On Thursday, September 13, 2007, 5:57:08 PM, Jeff wrote:

JS> The SVG 1.1 Test Suite has the following reference image:
JS> http://www.w3.org/Graphics/SVG/Test/20061213/png/full-animate-elem-33-t.png

JS> While the SVGT 1.2 Test Suite has a different reference image:
JS> file://.../png/animate-elem-33-t.png (bottom two tests final resting
JS> place is different).

JS> Is this an error in the 1.1 or the 1.2 test case?

I see that the 1.2 suite used to have a patch file (ie a different svg, used to generate the reference image in the case where the renderer did not give the right result). This patch file was removed shortly before release of the suite. I suspect that it should not have been removed.

I will look into it further. Please let us know about any other cases like this that you find.

 Interaction Domain Leader
 Co-Chair, W3C SVG Working Group
 W3C Graphics Activity Lead
 Co-Chair, W3C Hypertext CG