Re: SVG12: references mess

Hello www-svg,

> * Chris Lilley wrote:
>>BH>   http://www.w3.org/TR/2005/WD-SVGMobile12-20050413/refs.html is a mess,
>>BH> there is basically no point in reviewing it. There are many references
>>BH> which are never referred to in the draft, several references are out-
>>BH> dated, work in progress is not cited as work in progress,
>>
>>Point taken, and all now corrected.
>
> It's better now, but there are still some incorrect entries, for example
> http://www.opengis.org/techno/specs/01-014r3.pdf does not correspond to
> the entry in the draft.

We know about that one, and are in contact with the Open GIS Consortium
to ask them for a stable URI to reference.

If you spot any others, please let us know the specific reference that
needs changing.

> The document now makes incorrect use of the text/html media type, please
> change the draft to comply with http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml-media-types/

Having an XHTML 1.1 references section that correctly uses ruby markup
for author names is not an issue with pubrules (we checked) as long as
it uses conneg to serve an XHTML 1.0 version as text/html.  We have a
way to transform the XHTML 1.1 source to an XHTML 1.0 version with
flattened ruby.

Thanks for your comments and help in cleaning up the references section.

 Interaction Domain Leader
 Chair, W3C SVG Working Group
 W3C Graphics Activity Lead
 Co-Chair, W3C Hypertext CG