Re: [SVGMobile12] Progressive rendering event description

Hello www-svg,

T Rowley <tor@cs.brown.edu> wrote:

> Section 5.9.2 describes the conceptual events start/end element in
> terms of "Start-Tag", "Empty-Element", and "End-Tag" without defining
> those terms.

You are correct - we thought it followed naturally from the fact that
SVG is in XMLand these are well understood terms, but for completeness
we have now added:

  <code>Empty-Element Tag</code> are as defined in the XML specification
  (either XML 1.0 [<a href="http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-xml">XML10</a>] or
  XML 1.1 [<a href="http://www.w3.org/TR/xml11">XML11</a>]).

 Interaction Domain Leader
 Chair, W3C SVG Working Group