Re: Google pages

On 3/31/06, Chris Lilley <chris@w3.org> wrote:
> On Friday, March 31, 2006, 3:54:13 AM, Rick wrote:

> When I tried this page in Firefox 2.0a1 it told me a plugin was
> required, went to try and find it, and then said no plugins were
> available for application/octet-stream.

So it seems, that all anyone who is well versed in SVG, and can get
past the image upload, needs to get SVG on google pages, is for google
set the mime type.

That would be a good start.

For less technically aware, an instruction page.

For everyone else, Google would have to update their image dialog to
show either a thumbnail in their image loader dialog, or have it show
the svg image properly.  And to properly insert the image.

Does this seem a fair assessment?

If so, lets try help them do these things.

--
Cheers!
Rick