Re: [SVGMobile12] IDL Typos

Jeff Schiller wrote:

>5) A.7.3: "doesen't" => "doesn't"
>
>On 1/3/06, Jeff Schiller <codedread@gmail.com> wrote:
>

>>1) A.7.3: "application/ecma" => "application/ecmascript".  Please also
>>name the example so that it can be referenced in the future.
>>
>>2) A.7.3: "becouse" => "because"
>>
>>3) A.7.3: "handler id" => "handler xml:id"
>>
>>4) A.7.3: "text/ecmascript" => "application/ecmascript"

Fixed all those typos/mistakes, and gave the example a name "ECMAScript
usage of the SVGElementInstance interface." - thanks for that!

Please let us know within two weeks if this reply does not address your concern (of course, your comment was well phrased and offered the corrected wording, which we used, so this bit is kind of redundant.  I hope.)

Best regards
/The SVG WG