Re: SVG 1.2 Tiny Working Draft 3 Comments: Misplaced Audio Paragraph

Jeff Schiller wrote:
> Section 12.3 - Please remove this paragraph as it is cut & paste from
> 12.2:  "If 2 or more audio streams are active at the same time, their
> rendering should be mixed in proportions equal to the computed value
> of the audio-level property of each audio stream. An audio stream may
> be active if it is referred to by an active audio element or if it is
> part of video content that is referred to by an active video element."

True.  Actually, the paragraph is relevent to both the audio and video elements, so I removed it from both, and created a new section:

12.1.4 Audio mixing for 'audio' and 'video' elements
If two or more audio streams from 'audio' or 'video' elements are active at the same time, their rendering should be mixed in proportions equal to the computed value of the audio-level property of each audio stream.  An audio stream may be active if it is referred to by an active audio element or if it is part of video content that is referred to by an active video element.

Thanks for your excellent comment.  Please let us know shortly if this does not resolve your comment.