Re: Sun-Java and SMIL Animation

Hi Daniel,

Glad you found the current work interesting; I'm hoping the
next stage will be much more so.  I've completed some
pretty powerful features for the timingframework project and
an article on them; I'm just waiting for a publishing date
at the end of the month before I push the next rev of the
timingframework code to the project site.

Specifically, the next version will have such features as
property setters, keyValues/keyTimes/keySplines, and acceleration/
deceleration.  All of these additions should make the timing
framework much more powerful as well as enabling easier
integration with SMIL concepts and capabilities.

Thanks for the pointers and information; lots of good stuff
out there!

Chet.