Re: Behaviour of SVGTransformable and it's objects

Hi David,

David Vest wrote:

> Jonathan Watt wrote:
>
>>   http://jwatt.org/svg/tests/transform-dom.svg
>
> I think you have a bug in your test-case, it reads items from baseVal
> both times, and not from baseVal_2 in the second case as probably was
> the intention.

Thanks for pointing that out. In fact I was also reading from |transform|
instead of |transform_2|. :-/ Of course it doesn't actually change the results I
get because the strict equality between the baseVals and transforms was true for
the implementations I tested. I've fixed the file and a similar bug in two of
the other files I linked to.

Thanks again!
Jonathan