Re: [SVGMobile12] STZLC3-4 animation of xlink:href of a media

Dear Doug,

As I said earlier today, I believe this answer is more relevant to STZLC3-3
about the definition of the intrinsic duration of a media.
As an answer to STZLC3-3, it satisfies my concerns, thanks. (I do not have
to like it :) )

For STZLC3-4, your message answers only a small part of our comment.
It does not answer the questions in my email and in Cyril's answer about
whether the timeline is restarted.

quote:
- at 0s, <video> renders "vid1.3gp"
- at 1s, <video> renders "vid2.3gp". Is "vid2.3gp" started at 1s into
the media, or at its beginning ?

The above is independant from syncBehavior in my opinion. I do not see a
reason to pick one or the other.
The SVG WG needs to be choose because animating the xlink:href is an SVG
behavior if I remember correctly.

Probably, the same is true for:
Should the 'active end' be reevaluated at each change of the xlink:href
attribute ?

I apologize for missing these two unresolved points this afternoon.
Best regards
JC

--
Jean-Claude Dufourd