--------------------------

From: Jean-Claude Dufourd <jcdufourd@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2005 22:26:41 +0100
To: www-svg@w3.org

(sorry if you see a duplicate, I first posted from a different email
adress and nothing appeared on the archives)

Does display="none" have an influence on the rendering of the audio
element ? As display="none" does not influence the execution of the
animate* elements, an explicit mention about this would be welcome.

It may be necessary to introduce the distinction between aural rendering

and visual rendering in the SVG spec which only talks of the "rendering
tree" today. The term "rendering" may need to be defined.

Thanks

Nicolas Pierre, Erwann Gouesbet, Julien Tranchant and
Jean-Claude Dufourd