Re: SVG12: Transfer-Encoding

* Doug Schepers wrote:
>[...]

There are a number of missing spaces in the new text.

>Also, if the SVG file is compressed with gzip or deflate, Conforming SVG
>Servers must indicate this with the appropriate header, according to what
>the protocol supports. Specifically, for content compressed by the server
>immediately prior to transfer, the server must use the "Transfer-Encoding:
>gzip" or "Transfer-Encoding: deflate" headers as appropriate, and for
>content stored in a compressed format on the server (i.e.with the file
                                                         ^^
>extension "svgz"), the server must use the "Content-Encoding: gzip" or

The part in (...) does not make sense to me, in particular, the "i.e."
seems incorrect. I suggest to remove this part.

>Note: Compression of stored content (the "entity," in HTTP terms) is
>distinct from automatic compression of the message,as defined in HTTP/1.1
                                                   ^^
>TE/ Transfer Encoding."

Transfer-Encoding is about transformations applied to the message body,
not to the message as a whole, so this is incorrect aswell. I suggest
the note be removed. Other than that the text seems acceptable.