Re: I need an svg with unlimited zoom

Hi,

I guess the point in question of getting an implementation with unlimited
zoom is that

: The variables holding on to the values of the Transformation matrix run
out.. And since the values of the matrix double (In case of zoom due to a
scale factor of 2 ) each time, they fill out the variable pretty soon.....
So technically getting unlimited zoom should be extremely difficult if not
impossible...

Someone please correct me if I am wrong on this....

Maybe some implementations should achieve like 20-30 zooms going on the
upper limits...

--
Regards,
Ganaraj P R