Re: [SVGMobile12] Question on details of when <script> elements execute

Doug Schepers wrote:
> "Altering the xlink:href on a script element in the DOM tree has no effect;"
> might be more accurately (if clumsily) worded as, "Altering the xlink:href
> on a script element in the DOM tree after the existing resource has been
> loaded and placed in the scripting context has no effect;"
>
> If you change the href before the external resource has been loaded and
> placed in the scripting context, then the *new* resource is loaded instead.
> It is only immutable after the resource is loaded into the scripting
> context.

That's not compatible with HTML UA handling of <html:script>, but at least it's
well-defined, I think.

> Does this resolve your issue?

I've lost track of the multiple diffs involved here, and frankly have trouble
bringing myself to care enough to try to reconstruct the current text.  So I
don't know.  If you all don't care much about compat with the HTML script
processing model, it probably does.

-Boris