Re: [SVGMobile12] SVGT12-207: SVG Tiny 1.2 does not comply to AWWW

On Thu, 10 Aug 2006, Chris Lilley wrote:

> I'm going to have another go to explain why the comment about
> orthogonality and AWWW is misplaced.

I really don't think that repeating the same arguments again is going to
convince me. I understand that the SVG working group thinks they have to
reinvent a whole bunch of stuff, and that this is a basic difference in
philosophy between the SVG working group and myself (and a number of other
commenters, for that matter). I understand that we have different
interpretations of the AWWW document, both in spirit and in letter.

I formally object to SVG Tiny 1.2 claiming that it is believed that it is
in accordance with the principles in AWWW.

I formally object to SVG Tiny 1.2 defining a subset profile of DOM Core.

I formally object to SVG Tiny 1.2 having a wrapped-text feature.

I hope this is clear.