Re: SVGT 1.2: "evt" vs "event" as the implicit event argument to event handlers

On Apr 24, 2006, at 20:28, Chris Lilley wrote:
> This is why adding 'event' to SVG is suggested, to help with HTML
> +SVG CDI
> cases; but deprecating the otherwise undocumented 'event' over time
> and
> keeping the standardized 'evt'.

For the sake of consensus and closing this comment, can't we agree to
have both (since there are arguments for either) and look into
deprecation when some more water has flown under the bridge?

--
Robin Berjon
    Senior Research Scientist