Re: [SVGMobile12] Question on SVG implementation in an XLink-aware processor

On Tue, 04 Apr 2006 18:11:07 +0200, Chris Lilley <chris@w3.org> wrote:
> Well actually, for elements in the SVG namespace there are
> constraints, as mentioned; in fact, as Henry explicitly noted. So, for
> values which are unsupported *on that element in that namespace* you
> follow what the relevant spec says (ie SVG in this case).

Which is basically what I said and probably makes SVG contradict the XLink
specification. As you note, that might depend on whether or not it's an
authoring specification...

--
Anne van Kesteren
<http://annevankesteren.nl/>