Re: Implementations directory - svgi.org

On Tuesday, August 30, 2005, 5:53:27 PM, Pete wrote:

PS> Hi All,

PS> A note to let you know that the directory for svg implementations, editors
PS> and tools is its final stages of development and will be in live for use in
PS> a week.

Excellent.

PS> If you are interested, please take a minute to register and add an entry on
PS> the test version of the site: http://svgi.org . Please feel free to direct
PS> any suggestions or bugs to me via peter@svgfoundation.org .

PS> Thank you for your patience.

Pete, I wonder why 'software plug-in' is listed as a platform. If
someone selects it then you know its a plug-in but not what platform its
a plug-in for. Since there are plug-ins for Windows, Mac OS, Linux,
Symbian, etc it would seem to make more sense to state the type of
application (plug-in, standalone) and the platform separately.

 Chair, W3C SVG Working Group
 W3C Graphics Activity Lead
 Co-Chair, W3C Hypertext CG