Re: SVG12: references mess

On Sunday, April 17, 2005, 11:59:10 PM, Bjoern wrote:

BH> Dear Scalable Vector Graphics Working Group,

BH>   http://www.w3.org/TR/2005/WD-SVGMobile12-20050413/refs.html is a mess,
BH> there is basically no point in reviewing it. There are many references
BH> which are never referred to in the draft, several references are out-
BH> dated, work in progress is not cited as work in progress,

Point taken, and all now corrected.

BH> and it is not
BH> even close to http://www.w3.org/2001/06/manual/#References be consistent
BH> to W3C's manual of style.

While noting that the manual of style is suggested rather than required,
("No requirements for W3C publications are in this document.") we took
the opportunity to change the markup to conform to
http://www.w3.org/2001/06/manual/#ref-section as well.

BH> Please substantively revise this section such
BH> there is no instance of any of the problems above.

We have now done so. Thanks for bringing this to our attention. Please
let us know within two weeks if this does not resolve your comment.

 Chair, W3C SVG Working Group
 W3C Graphics Activity Lead
 Co-Chair, W3C Hypertext CG