Last Call comments

On 29 Mar 2005, at 05:13, Bjoern Hoehrmann wrote:

> * Dean Jackson wrote:
>> Firstly, thanks for all the feedback. We're slowly getting
>> through them.
>
> Thanks Dean, this sounds good. I was concerned that the Working Group
> might request another Last Call Announcement or a Call for Implemen-
> tations without formally addressing all the comments first as required
> by W3C Process.

I might be reading your sentence wrong.

The plan is to release another draft within the Last Call (for both
Tiny and Full). My reading of the W3C Process is that we must
formally address the comments when advancing stages (to Call
for Implementations), not when we release another draft at the
same stage. It's as if we are extending the deadline of our
existing Last Call.

This isn't to say that we won't address the comments. That is
clearly required.

Dean