Re: Gradients/SVG image

Jon,

And this is true only for objectBoundingBox coordinates (where 1.0 is
equivalent to 100%). On the other hand, no percentages can be specified
for userSpaceOnUse, and therefore a user can not define relative
coordinates to the viewport. In this last case, the user can only use
userspace coordinates. (The default values however, are relative to the
viewport: for example cx of a radialGradient will be half of the
viewport width).

Christophe