RE: SVG 1.2 Comments

What is the SVG WG response to the following comment - I may have missed it.
Thanks.

-----Original Message-----
From: www-svg-request@w3.org [mailto:www-svg-request@w3.org]On Behalf Of
Scooter Morris
Sent: Tuesday, November 09, 2004 11:31 PM
To: www-svg@w3c.org
Subject: SVG 1.2 Comments

"
*
*General comments*
*It is my belief that the focus of SVG should be on Scalable Vector
Graphics, regardless of the pressures put on the working group by
constuencies that are hoping to provide a broader base upon which to
build applications.  In Section 5.1 of the Architecture of the World
Wide Web, it clearly states that "Orthogonal abstractions benefit from
orthogonal specifications" and that "A specification should clearly
indicate which features advance into territory rightfully governed by
another specification."  "