Re: Towards resolution of SVG 1.2 Flowing text

On Wednesday, November 3, 2004, 12:11:12 AM, Peter wrote:

PS> At 03:05 PM 11/2/2004 -0800, Peter Sorotokin wrote:

PS> Rereading the spec the explanation above is actually out of date, as
PS> flowPara now is allowed to go inside flowRoot (this was not the case
PS> before). So, given the current state of the draft, I see your point.

The content models of the two are very different though, flowPara being
inline content and flowDiv being block content.

I recall you and Jon describing how important it was to avoid
unstructured anonymous content by not mixing block and inline together.

 Chair, W3C SVG Working Group