Re: Towards resolution of SVG 1.2 Flowing text

Chris Lilley wrote:

>Or alternatively, that the definition of a para is presentational. Which
>it is, as in languages like HTML which sit somewhere in the middle of the
>continuum from abstraction to concreteness.

Then what exactly is the defined presentational behaviour of a
paragraph, and how does it differ from a DIV?

Anyway, even if we agree that SVG text is purely presentational, CSS is
clearly presentational too so in general there's still overlap with CSS
to deal with.

Rob

--
Robert O'Callahan <robert@ocallahan.org>
"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word