Re: sXBL issue -- bindings getting notified when the bound element is inserted into a document

Antoine Quint wrote:
>>   var elem = document.createElement("something");
>>   elem.callMethodDefinedInXBL();
>>   document.documentElement.appendChild(elem);
>
> I'm not 100% sure what you mean in that second line of code, but unlike
> Mozilla XBL, in sXBL you can't actually have methods defined _by_ the
> sXBL bindings.

But I was under the impression that the plan for XBL2 was to add the capability
to define methods... and I am in fact working on Mozilla XBL and possible
integration with sXBL/XBL2, so I have to keep all three in mind at once.

-Boris