Re: Image description workshop, Madrid 7-8 June (fwd)

"Chris Lilley" <chris@w3.org> wrote in message
> And fourthly, SVG snippets can be stored *in* metadata to be used to
> describe portions of raster images (which might be, but need not be,
> eventually rendered). My thanks to Dan Brickley for recently alerting
> me to this possibility.

Incidently, Dan Brickley and Chaals and this very subject is what got me
interested in SVG, a few months before that meeting.  I'd encourage anyone
interested in SVG and Image annotation to attend the meeting, SVG is very
useful in describing raster images as you note.

Cheers,

Jim.