Re: Animatecolor problem

Hi Adrian

On Mon 2004-03-15 Adrian Frischauf wrote:
> I have a hard problem with the animate color tag:
> - The rectangle that needs to be animated is behind some text.
> - If you move the mouse pointer over the text, the animation
> triggers again.
> - The text contains links, so I can not put a transparent rect in
> front of the text to trigger the mouseover...

Applying pointer-events="none" to the text element might be better
than a transparent rectangle, but the link still wouldn't work ...

> Has anyone got a solution for that?

A workaround would be to place a transparent rect over the whole
button which is linked (people will have it easier to click on the
link, trying to click on the text glyphs is a bit difficult if the
text is small and thin) and also triggers the animation.

Tobi

--
Vim users, don't forget to
   http://iccf-holland.org/donate.html